With one office in central Telford, we offer our services as far north as Stafford, as southerly as Broseley, all the way out to Westbury and Wolverhampton – Our one branch covers an enormous patch and we have still managed to retain our status as Telford’s number one letting agent.
This is down to the excellent bespoke service and results that we guarantee any new customer.
If you haven’t purchased a property yet, please contact Max Coleman for expert advice on the best investments and yields available within the area.
If you have already purchased your property, you need to decide whether you’d like the property managed or to manage the property yourself. Obviously, we recognise that a seasoned landlord with their own team of contractors and a large property portfolio may wish to manage these properties themselves as it is effectively their profession.
TENANT FIND SERVICE: £375 + VAT:
For this service we will:
- Full expert appraisal based on extensive local knowledge and comparable properties
- Professionally edited photographs of property
- 24/7 Marketing of property through the top property portals in the UK including:
Rightmove, Zoopla, Coleman Estates website, Prime Location, social media, local press, prominent high street window and distinctive ‘To Let’ board
- In-house applicant list of prospective tenants contacted daily
- Accompanied viewings with next day feedback including Rightmove and Zoopla reports
- Interview prospective applicants to ensure full track record with references
- Full photographic PDF inventory on specialist software including meter readings and external features
- Preparation and signing of Tenancy Agreement with addition of any required addendums
- Rent Guarantor Declarations obtained where required
- Collection of first month’s rent and deposit
- Transfer of funds with full statement of credited funds and invoices
- Set up Standing Order for future rent payments
- Notification to the local council of new tenant
- Provide Tenant Welcome Pack on key handover
RENT COLLECTION SERVICE: £350 + VAT, 6% of the monthly rent.
Tenant find service plus the following:
- Collection monthly rent and payment of balance via internet banking to Landlord
- Full debit and credit statements in PDF format via email
- Annual Tax Statements
- Management of late payments and arrears
- Legal paperwork and notices if required
- Applications to safeguard or obtain direct payments from housing benefit where required
FULLY INCLUSIVE MANAGED SERVICE:
£350+VAT, 8% – 10% of the monthly rent dependant on value.
Tenant find service, rent collection service plus the following:
- Bespoke repair/maintenance plans
- Qualified and reliable bank of contractors with out of hours emergency numbers
- Liaison with any existing warranties or maintenance plans including British Gas, Shropshire Gas etc
- Periodic photographic inspections in PDF format sent via email
- Dealing with breach of contract and unsatisfactory inspections as required
- Legal paperwork and possession notices served if required
- Maintain diary records of legal responsibilities including Gas Safety Certificates and act according to specific landlord instructions
- Accelerated Possession and other Court applications where required
- Full photographic Check-Out inspection in PDF format sent via email
- Dilapidation reports and deposit negotiation
- Arbitration with DPS deposit claims if necessary
Carrying out an Energy Performance Certificate for the property: Price on Request
Gas Safety Certificate: Price on Request
Tenant’s deposit registration: Price on Request
Legionella Risk Assessment: Price on Request
We do not list the prices of the above services as they vary from property to property, not to mention the fact that we often run seasonal promotions where we will include certain items as a bonus for new landlords!