When it comes to referencing, we judge each case individually and tailor the process to your landlord’s requirements. For example, a prospective tenant who has been living with their parents will not have a previous landlord reference so we would request that a guarantor could be utilised instead.
Our standard referencing procedure is as follows:
- Administration Fee of £225 + VAT for a single occupant, plus £50 + VAT to credit check additional tenants or guarantors.
- Proof of ID
- Proof of income (such as wage slips or benefit entitlement)
- Bank Statements
- Proof of current address
- Previous landlord reference
- Employer Reference
- a minimum one month’s rent deposit
- a month’s rent in advance.
Why rent through Coleman Estates?
At Coleman Estates it is important to us to have an excellent relationship with our tenants.
We expect you to look after the property and pay your rent on time; In return we think you:
- Deserve excellent service
- Should be treated with respect and honesty
- Should have maintenance issues attended to promptly
- Should be rewarded for your loyalty – this is why we offer discounted admin fees for all tenants that move onto their next property with us.
Every single one our properties has a full landlord’s gas safety certificate, energy performance certificate and legionella’s risk assessment carried out so you know that you and your family are in safe hands.
We also carry out a full inventory on all managed properties when the previous occupant moves out to make sure that you’re happy with the condition of your new property on the day that you move in!